To attend Lincoln High School, prospective students must meet any three of the following:
- Has repeated at least one (1) grade.
- Has absenteeism that is greater than ten (10%) percent during the preceding semester.
- Has an overall grade point average that is less than 1.5 (4.0 scale) prior to enrolling in an alternative secondary program.
- Has failed one (1) or more academic subjects in the past year.
- Is below proficient, based on local criteria and/or standardized tests.
- Is two (2) or more semester credits per year behind the rate required to graduate.
- Has attended three or more schools within the previous two years, not including dual enrollment.
Or any one of the following:
- Has documented or pattern of substance abuse.
- Is pregnant or a parent.
- Is an emancipated youth or unaccompanied youth.
- Is a previous dropout.
- Has serious personal, emotional, or medical problems.
- Is a court or agency referral.
- Demonstrates behavior that is detrimental to their academic progress.
Application forms for admission may be done online at the District Registration Page.